Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a pretty good laugh at this, hoping it's not a re-post anyways enjoy :D

Make sure to read story at bottom…
Decorations.jpeg

“Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy).. By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.”

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
I could already tell it was fake. But I probably would've checked anyway. If I discovered it was fake for sure -- I would've laugh my arse off :D.

Dennis

gpd211

Reaction score
Visit site

Decorations.jpeg

“Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy).. By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.”

Holy ****. That happened here. I was one of the cops at the "scene". There is a little more to the story than his here. The lady called 911 freaking out that this guy was trapped. So when the fire dept gets there she insists that they climb the ladder and check on the guy. We tried and tried to convince her that it was fake. You could see the bricks on the guys hands holding him on the roof. We did make the guy take it down because we were getting so many calls that this "guy" was trapped. The biggest problem was the location. He lives on US 421. If he lived on a side street it wouldn't be a big problem, but there is a lot of traffic by his house. Too funny

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Decorations.jpeg

:rof: Thats Gold , you couldnt help but take a second look if you saw it....... Gunna keep it in mind for this xmas :D