A very special Christmas wish...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To all the Men , Women , Brothers , Sisters , Mums , Dads , Sons & Daughters who are currently serving in our defence forces around the world who again are seperated from their friends, family & loved ones :( Thank You from all of us for helping provide the freedom in which we celebrate the festive season :thumbup: From my family to you , may you have a safe & merry Christmas where every you are & whatever you are doing , may the man upstairs or what ever may control us deliver you safely through the festive season & return you home where you belong as soon as possible :thumbup:... I'll enjoy & cold one tomorrow for those who cant themselves & one to remember those who sadly never made it home........ Merry Christmas all , stay safe & I wish you all a speedy return home :rockon:

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! In my 14+ years in the Coast Guard I've done alot and seen more than I'd care to tell about. I've rescued and/or assisted 4 that made it and 5 that didnt, each face I still remember. So when I get stopped by someone or read a thank you for your service, it means a great deal to me. So again, I say thank YOU. Without you, we couldnt do our job. Fair winds and following seas!
Joe:thumbup: