Aftermarket Exhaust Wanted - Any Reasonably Priced Options?

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I've been wanting an aftermarket exhaust for my 2007 FZ6 for some time now, but I just can't justify the $500-$700.00 cost. I know used systems at a reasonable price are scarce, but I thought I'd give it a shot to see what's out there. I'm not a fan of the sound of the gutted stock exhaust, but I'd consider all aftermarket brands that will work with the Givi sidecase mounts.

Thanks in advance for the help!

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I've been wanting an aftermarket exhaust for my 2007 FZ6 for some time now, but I just can't justify the $500-$700.00 cost. I know used systems at a reasonable price are scarce, but I thought I'd give it a shot to see what's out there. I'm not a fan of the sound of the gutted stock exhaust, but I'd consider all aftermarket brands that will work with the Givi sidecase mounts.

you can get dominatoRs for less than 500$ and two bros for around 700$
just try "Fz6 exhaust" in eBay, you'll get a bunch of listings.
In our forum, people likes Two Bros a lot, then scoprion SS,,,
I can't find the poll link through my phone, but I'll update once I got it.

Last edited:

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

OR! If you want, you could always modify the stock exhaust. That is what I am doing. You "can" use a drill bit and drills some small holes through the baffles. But I dont like doing things half assed. I found a friend that could weld stainless steel, We are going to open the muffler up, gut the whole thing, weld it back up and slap her on there! Sound pretty good! Here is a link with how to do it, and a small MP3 file with exhaust clip. Sounds like an F1 car kinda. And its all gonna cost me some of my home-brewed beer :D

Side note: You can modify the "cat back" without having to do a tune. If you modify or get rid of the cat, you will need a tune.

exhaust mod pics - Sportbikes.net

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Patience and logging in daily will help. I've been logging on this forum on a daily basis since 2007, and I can honestly say that Aftermarket Exhaust are one of the most popular items placed on this forum for resale, at half or sometimes 2/3 the cost of purchasing new.