Aftermarket Exhaust

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I would toss a thread up and see what happens. I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust for my 2005 FZ6. I'm leaning towards Dominator, Deklevic, Two Bros, Scorpion, really anything that sounds good, but not obnoxiously loud. I would like whatever pipes they are to have the DB killers in them, or in the shipping packaging so I can use them if needed which I know I will. I'm not looking to spend a whole lot, but I'm reasonable. Anything under $500 give or take. I will pay via PayPal within an hour after an agreement and please be from the US for shipping reasons. I don't want the package lost or destroyed on its way here. Not the sellers fault at all, just a US customs way of ruining your packaging. Thanks!!

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been doing that. Most are old posts from 6 months ago. Not a very active forum in some places. I'm so used to another forum for offroading which thousands were on at any time. Guess everyone is out riding their bikes rather than making it a garage queen!

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been doing that. Most are old posts from 6 months ago. Not a very active forum in some places. I'm so used to another forum for offroading which thousands were on at any time. Guess everyone is out riding their bikes rather than making it a garage queen!

Well this is just an FZ6 specific forum and not a general motorcycle forum. Also it's the dead of winter for most so they're not really thinking about their bikes too much. Activity picks up once we get closer to spring. Be patient they do come up quite often as people look to go back to stock to sell their bike. But check often as the good deals go quick.

YamahaKid98

Reaction score
Visit site
Well this is just an FZ6 specific forum and not a general motorcycle forum. Also it's the dead of winter for most so they're not really thinking about their bikes too much. Activity picks up once we get closer to spring. Be patient they do come up quite often as people look to go back to stock to sell their bike. But check often as the good deals go quick.
I should've specified that the forum I'm used to was broken down significantly into all makes and models, even then there was a few hundred on just my model talking. Understandable though the chatter slows with the weather. I'm always wanting to work on my bike or ride even if the weather is poor. I like to buy upgrades in the winter and throw it all on in the Spring. I do see a lot of people going back to stock to sell so that's a good thing to look for. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks!