Airsoft

fz6.george

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys,

How many here are playing Airsoft and what make and model you are using?

Iam currently using ICS M4a1 all metal with scope and planing to put a laser point also.

Good excerses...

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, my son has a battery powered plastic airsoft gun, but if he saw you coming at him with your hardware, he'd probably drop it and run away screaming like a little girl. :thumbup:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm assuming that you participate in some sort of war games back home?
I grew up around alot of guns, during summer vacation around Leyte-Samar my family always had soldiers watching over us. First time I held one was when I was 9 or 10 with a grenade launcher underneath, real heavy though.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
As a former hardcore paintballer, Airsoft intrigues me very much. I like the idea of not having to clean that oily paint off your mask!

Oh, and I had a Tippmann Model 98 with the bottom line setup through the foregrip. Also had the collapsible stock and boomerang barrel (it's been a while but I think that's what it's called). That thing was SWEET. I could tag someone from about 50-75 yards away and they never knew where it came from. After I got that thing, I was our teams designated sniper. God, this has got the juices flowing to play again!