agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
just letting you all know that I have another 1 hour radio slot tonight (Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time)
from 7-8 tonight.

I have had a few requests so I grabbed a bit of Howling Wolf for Wolfman, a Robert Johnson cover by John Hammond Jnr for Humperdinkel, and a wicked Slide guitar trio for Kazza.

I know Cliff (Motogiro) hasnt been able to listen from the 'States and for the rest of the planet, timezones are a hassle, but if you want to try here is the link for streaming:
3WBC 94.1FM Whitehorse Boroondara Community Radio Melbourne
The show is called Comfortably Numb

Thank you Adrian. I just tried the link and it doesn't stream here maybe it some licensing issue!:rant::banghead:

Thanks for the invite! :D Tell all my friends in Oz Oi!! Oi Oi! from Motogiro! :BLAA:

Thank you Adrian. I just tried the link and it doesn't stream here maybe it some licensing issue!:rant::banghead:

Thanks for the invite! :D Tell all my friends in Oz Oi!! Oi Oi! from Motogiro! :BLAA:

Works okay a bit further east. Was just enjoying an old Roy Roger's tune. ;-)

On my old XP laptop, I had to use Internet Explorer 8 (not Firefox 8 where I just got a blank window,) tell it to use Windows Media Player to play the .asx streaming file, and tell my software firewall to allow Windows Media player internet access. Much the same deal on my Windows 7 box, but Firefox 8 works okay there.

Here's a good time zone converter:

The World Clock

Will see if I can rig up a way to record the show while I get my beauty sleep.

Here is where my radio is usually tuned, if you're curious what folks were listening to 16 hours ago:

WRNR FM

Cliff, I've got "Tune in Radio" app on my iPhone - try something like that

I will definitely be listening in from my Mancave this evening....Beer in hand, laying back in the recliner, enjoying the tunes!

Cant wait!

Nice one Adrian...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Here is where my radio is usually tuned, if you're curious what folks were listening to 16 hours ago:

WRNR FM

Thanks for the link, I am listening while I type( even tho I should be working)

How can I buy a car/truck thru' tates???
and plenty of prompts for thanksgiving,

you won't get much in the way of ads from my brother and me, just a single promo for "Rotary", and hey its the only way they'll let us on the air-COMMUNITY RADIO, gotta love it

thanks for the support

Hey they are playing "Crowded House" havnt heard 'dont dream its over' for ages, gee it stands up well!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, I am listening while I type( even tho I should be working)

How can I buy a car/truck thru' tates???
and plenty of prompts for thanksgiving,

you won't get much in the way of ads from my brother and me, just a single promo for "Rotary", and hey its the only way they'll let us on the air-COMMUNITY RADIO, gotta love it

thanks for the support

Hey they are playing "Crowded House" havnt heard 'dont dream its over' for ages, gee it stands up well!

LOL. PayPal me $21,983 plus 6% Maryland sales tax and 1488 kg postage and I'll see that you get a new Dodge Gran Caravan.

Funny how quality is inversely proportional to profitability. In this area, WRNR is the low-key, quality successor to WHFS which succumbed to its own commercial success.

Will do my best to ensure Cliff gets a copy of your show tonight. Break a leg.

Last edited:
So did I! :D Kazza is famous too.
Thanks Adrian. Great Show.
Thanks for playing that AWESOME Stevie Ray Vaughan track for me :steve:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey folks
It was an abslote pleasure.
Im more than happy to try and find what I can that suits your ears
Simon and I had a lotta fun tonight....2 weeks and we'll do it again
And yep your known 'round the world now
Cheers
Ade
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

You both did a great job tonight , I really enjoyed the show :thumbup: Cant wait for another fortnights time when we do it all again :rockon: I reckon we need a little of these guys next time ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHZvpndy59Y]Blues Traveler (Blues Bros 2000) - Maybe I'm Wrong - YouTube[/ame]

Works okay a bit further east. Was just enjoying an old Roy Roger's tune. ;-)

On my old XP laptop, I had to use Internet Explorer 8 (not Firefox 8 where I just got a blank window,) tell it to use Windows Media Player to play the .asx streaming file, and tell my software firewall to allow Windows Media player internet access. Much the same deal on my Windows 7 box, but Firefox 8 works okay there.

Here's a good time zone converter:

The World Clock

Will see if I can rig up a way to record the show while I get my beauty sleep.

WRNR FM

I didn't have time to play with the computer last night but Ron (Oaks) took care of me last night. He recorded the program last night and sent it to my email in 2 parts! Thank you Oats!!!

Great program Adrian and thanks for the FZ6 forum shout out last night! :rockon:

D'oh.. missed it! The streaming does work for me! Next time :thumbup:

Adrian, Well done last night. Enjoyed the show -- your brother's solo hour, too. Will visit the Frank Zappa statue next time I'm up in Baltimore on your behalf. ( Zappa.com > What's New? )

Here's a short audio clip with the forum mention:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_F53eOQ9Ug]agf on 3wbc - nov 17, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

AWESOME share Oaks :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Give the man some rep :thumbup:

And sling some Adrian's way for the mention too ;)

Thanks. Wish I could upload the entire show for everyone who couldn't listen in, but copyright laws and such ...

Thank you all for the support and interest, I don't want to go all soppy on you but I meant what I said about a nicer bunch of people.....
and if I can find something you like that "doesn't offend your ears"( in the words of Frank Zappa), I'll do my best to slot it in
thanks again Ron, for posting the sample, (quite funny hearing yourself)

Back