Any ideas??

Deadpool

Reaction score
Visit site
:BLAA: Hey people just joined this site.Got a fz6 s2 2008.Ive got a tail tidy,set of crash shrooms,Scorpion exhausts a k and n air filter along with just a newly acquired radiator grill cover.Just wonderin if theres any ideas for some other goodies?Thanks

:welcome:to our big family!

Have you put money into good protective riding gear? Boots, pants, jacket, gloves, and of course helmet?

The most important part of your bike is you! :D

Thanks very much :) Have all the gear,been biking now for ten years I think im sorted that way.Hav the wifes head away with that but thats another story :-D will hav a look at the links.

may help more if you tell us what you want out of it, looks, sportiness, comfort, commuting etc. for example my plan this summer is to go naked so my mod list is much different than someone who is looking to increase the function of their commuter with bags and a taller windscreen.

bellypan, rear mudguard colour matched, pillion seat cover, givi top box, heated grips, tank pad, wheel stickers
ps, im just getting started :)
:Flash::welcome:

Attachments

• grip heater.jpg
    grip heater.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 76
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 35
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 29
a really, obnoxiously, incredibly, painfully, ridiculously, tremendously, loud horn. because, they're good for all things.

Oh, and if it hasn't been done, any one of the dual headlight mods (check BD43's mod and Motogiro's Mod)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-339hkRMA]Yamaha FZ6 with Motrax Hootaz horns comparison - YouTube[/ame] this doesnt sound too bad :)

a really, obnoxiously, incredibly, painfully, ridiculously, tremendously, loud horn. because, they're good for all things.

Oh, and if it hasn't been done, any one of the dual headlight mods (check BD43's mod and Motogiro's Mod)

a big plus one on the horn

I luurrve my stebel

Back