Anyone have a Danmoto Exhaust?

Danny51

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,

I tried to search but there is extremely limited feedback on this specific exhaust. Wondering if anyone here owns or has seen a danmoto exhaust on an fz6? If so, care to share your thoughts ?

thanks

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
They're fairly new on the market, and relatively cheap. You're not going to get the quality of the more expensive exhaust options, but you will get a nice loud sound and less exhaust restriction.

It's like a budget exhaust, and a bit more fancy than a straight pipe. Personally, I find them interesting although I've never owned one.

Danny51

Reaction score
Visit site
They're fairly new on the market, and relatively cheap. You're not going to get the quality of the more expensive exhaust options, but you will get a nice loud sound and less exhaust restriction.

It's like a budget exhaust, and a bit more fancy than a straight pipe. Personally, I find them interesting although I've never owned one.

Fair enough, I suppose I'll wait till something used pops up on the market.. From the couple comments I've seen it seems they're too loud and dont fit the rear of the bike in a very flush manner, lots of gaps.

jtsharps

Reaction score
Visit site
I am running said exhaust. I actually bought it from a member on this forum. I really like it. I think it looks and sounds great. I've seen on here where some people say it's too loud but no way. I'm used to much louder actually so I'm quite please with it. I'm not running any fuel management with it either and it seems to run just fine. I was also able to mount my Givi top case with the mount that came with it too with no problems. For the price of this exhaust, you can't go wrong in my opinion.

Danny51

Reaction score
Visit site
I am running said exhaust. I actually bought it from a member on this forum. I really like it. I think it looks and sounds great. I've seen on here where some people say it's too loud but no way. I'm used to much louder actually so I'm quite please with it. I'm not running any fuel management with it either and it seems to run just fine. I was also able to mount my Givi top case with the mount that came with it too with no problems. For the price of this exhaust, you can't go wrong in my opinion.

Thanks for the input !

There seems to be that ongoing debate of whether it is 'too' loud, but I prefer a loud over quiet anyway :p