anyone have LED underglow for their bike?

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
if possible can you describe where you mounted them and what they were as well (LED's, Neon,...)

IMO Neons draw too much power to use on a bike with such a tiny amount of extra current produced by the alternator. LEDs draw very little though.

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
I just orded a 5 pod blue led setup (cant pass it up at 20 bucks with a waterproof switch). I will post when i have them up, but until then the only one i know of for a picture was found when i was doing some exhaust research.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEueoXlbAAQ[/ame]

not the greatest, but gives you a better understanding of how the LED's look

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
lmao. i think somebody creamed their pants in that video wit the sound of that exhaust.

scorpions do sound nice and mean tho on a side note.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a little video of my Scorpion, Yellow headlight's and my RED LED's. Sorry i can't seem to upload the video so i will post it on youtube under scorp's cans and red led's.

Last edited:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For whatever reason i go to the manage attachments, i go to upload and it gives mr this message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Can anyone help me?

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Awesome post ITSMAE! Thanks!

I've got products from Oznium beofre and found these sweet little LED units for $9.99 each!
Tiny LED Modules : High brightness surface LEDs

They also have LED Flexi Stips for even cheaper! http://www.oznium.com/flexible-motorcycle-leds

I think they would be kick ass for this type of application and I am now tempted to get some and give it a shot. Of course I would also add in a switch to turn em on and off.

I've purchased other LED lighting strips from Oznium for my rear singal strips.

Boneman's "FAZED" web site - Mods: Rear LED Amber Signal Strip Lighting

Last edited:

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome post ITSMAE! Thanks!

I've got products from Oznium beofre and found these sweet little LED units for $9.99 each!
Tiny LED Modules : High brightness surface LEDs

They also have LED Flexi Stips for even cheaper! Motorcycle LED Lighting : Waterproof Flexible LED Strips

I think they would be kick ass for this type of application and I am now tempted to get some and give it a shot. Of course I would also add in a switch to turn em on and off.

I've purchased other LED lighting strips from Oznium for my rear singal strips.

Boneman's "FAZED" web site - Mods: Rear LED Amber Signal Strip Lighting

Not a problem hope there's some useful info in there for the ones looking to ad led's to there bike. I got all my led's through www.autolumination.com Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs they have a much better selction then oznium IMO and the price is right.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Ordered up my LED lights and remote/strobe/dimmer kit yesterday from OZNIUM.

LED Modules - I ordered 6 straight Chrome ones with WHITE LEDs.

2703.jpg
1173.jpg

Remote/Strobe/Dimmer Kit - I was originally going to use a waterproof switch and mount it into my faring, but that means cutting a decent size hole for it into the faring. I thought going this route with the remote unit, I can easily hide it up under the right side front faring and don't have to worry about waterproof switches.

2959.jpg

Watching this video convinced me to get the remote dimmer!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeUGFuW_XSg]YouTube - Oznium.com's Wireless Dimmer and Strobe Switch - Awesome![/ame]

Total for 6 LED units and the remote unit + shipping was $100.84 USD.

I'll post back once I get the mod done! Thanks again everyone who posted! You turned me into a 'ground efffect lighting" convert as I was kinda skeptical about effect lighting to begin with, but if done right, can look very nice. I'm also hoping that using white LEDs will also make the lighting seem less 'ghetto' like some of the cars that have green and purple lighting. I'm thinking that the white light will go nice with the silver frame of the bike.

Last edited:

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
I draw enough police attention with my cat-eliminated two bros setup sans silencers lol....I would spend more time on the side of the road than on it if I was running a blue led setup. would look sick though for sure!