Anyone selling their FZ6

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, is anyone considering selling their FZ? A mate at work wants one, (for his Dad).

Has anyone seen any in the dealers (second-hand) in their travels???

I think he would prefer the Faired model, but will take a Naked and purchase a fairing.

Cheers.

Dave.

My pleasure, the more the merrier I say.....Hey where did Jules go???? Hiding under a rock me thinks....some interesting posts with that one...Could be LURKING.....Come back and PLAY..!!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys, is anyone considering selling their FZ? A mate at work wants one, (for his Dad).

I think he would prefer the Faired model, but will take a Naked and purchase a fairing.

Cheers.

Dave.
Bloody hell stumbles,
what are you saying? The FZ6 is an "old fellas bike":rof::rof:

Nelly

Bloody hell stumbles,
what are you saying? The FZ6 is an "old fellas bike":rof::rof:

Nelly

Well Mate, I ride one, so it must be :rof: :spank:

hehe. Nah, his dad just wants a bike with the upright seating, and he's seen mine and chatted to me about it for a while. Thinks it's the perfect bike. Good power and "old-man" friendly :thumbup:

:)

Well Mate, I ride one, so it must be :rof: :spank:

hehe. Nah, his dad just wants a bike with the upright seating, and he's seen mine and chatted to me about it for a while. Thinks it's the perfect bike. Good power and "old-man" friendly :thumbup:

Well my body may be decrepit but deep inside lurks the childishness and youth of a spotty teenager lol.
Who still enjoyd riding and fart jokes.
Nelly

I can sell him a VERY tidy TRX850 if he's interested......

I'll mention it to him. :thumbup: How much are looking at for the beast?? And what are you gunna do if you sell it and wanna ride when it's 45 degrees :rof:

Well my body may be decrepit but deep inside lurks the childishness and youth of a spotty teenager lol.
Who still enjoys riding and fart jokes.
Nelly

Nelly, mate, I think we came from the same mould :rof:

Last edited:
I will ROAST my thighs on the MT01 of course.....Was thinking about getting another Harley...mind you thats Air Cooled too....Will sell Trixie for $6000.....Firm

Last edited:

Cheers.

Dave.

I'd sell mine...but then i would have to kill ya to get it back! :justkidding:

You have got me wondering what "Damien" would be worth?

:rockon:

I'll mention it to him. :thumbup: How much are looking at for the beast?? And what are you gunna do if you sell it and wanna ride when it's 45 degrees :rof:

Nelly, mate, I think we came from the same mould :rof:

I am so childish, my mum still ties my shoelaces!!!;)

lol,back on topic .There was an 06 in the paper last week,BMW dealers I think,was about 9k from memory.They had an FZ1 in there too :thumbup:

Found a couple on ebay too,but they are in Queensland.

Last edited:
My FZ6 is for sale at the moment, you can find it in Motorcycle Trader magazine.

Basically, it's a 2005 FZ6ST, Black, with 22,900km, sheepskin seat cover, oggy knobs, Andy Strapz seat bag and oxford panniers, NGK Iridium spark plugs (a real buggar to install!). I've changed the oil and filter every 3-4,000km, and just recently replaced the brake fluid. It's been cared for and in excellent condition, and I'm selling it because of the arrival of my daughter. It'll be missed, but due to financial commitments I'll have to say goodbye.
I'm looking for around $8,500, but feel free to haggle.

PM me if anyone is interested...

BB

Back