Anyone try Yamaha snowmobile gloves?

06fiz600

Reaction score
Visit site

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have a pair of frank thomas leather gloves i bought from cycle gear, i rode in 30 degree up to upper 40 degree weather for 3 hours one way and my hands were fine. they got a little chilly after 2 hours but i just stopped at a gas station and warmed them up then i was good to go.

paulie75

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of the Tourmaster Winter Elite's and have been really happy with them. They are made from a very soft material so there is no break in and they are easy to move around in so your finger will not get numb. I have done riding down below 30 and they stay warm for a couple of hours. If you had hand guards or heated grips, you would be fine for longer.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This will be my next pair of Winter Riding Gloves. I have the Kevlar Racing Glove and they have held up well so far after two years of everyday use. Very well built, prior to these gloves, I would be replacing a pair every 6 months as the seams would start falling apart.

kevlar winter glove

paulie75

Reaction score
Visit site
This will be my next pair of Winter Riding Gloves. I have the Kevlar Racing Glove and they have held up well so far after two years of everyday use. Very well built, prior to these gloves, I would be replacing a pair every 6 months as the seams would start falling apart.

kevlar winter glove

Hey Vegasrider,

I just looked those gloves up, looks like a great thing as well as all of their other gear. Let me know what you think of them when you get them. Also, Ill be headed up your way in the next month or so to visit a friend, maybe ya can give me a few routes to check out.

Paulie