Applied my Motovation sliders

alpinematt

Reaction score
Visit site
I just applied my Motovation sliders. After reading so much on here, this is my first mod. I guess its not too sexy of a mod, but it feels good to give the bike some love.

matt

Congrats! Sexy isn't as key as the functionality of them! You've proven that your smarter about mods than the simple looks of the money spent! Kudos!!! :thumbup:

phwew when you said applied i thought you meant that they got used for their purpose.

It was one of my first as well. I've actually only done 2. sliders and sylvania silverstars.

Good to hear that your first mod is such a (in my mind) wise one.

When I installed my Motovations someone at work chuffed at me thinking I put them on to make it look like I race my bike a lot. A couple of weeks later this same guy was also very amazed at how superficial and minor the damage was (thanks to the sliders) when I did lowside.

Hopefully you'll never need them, but if you do they could save you a bundle.

A month after I installed my Motos, I had a 0mph drop in my driveway. Scraped up the slider a bit, bent the rear brake lever, but nothing beyond that. No good reason not to have sliders.

I also got mine about a week ago. They are well worth the cost for the piece of mind they provide.

ready......set.......

:needpics:

lol sorry matt I had to....anyways congrats on getting your sliders on, I ordered mine a few days ago but they are backordered for two weeks :( and don't worry about the looks, because your bike will look a lot better intact w/ frame sliders than all scarred up without them :rockon:

Back