Arcade

J

jsteinb95

Awesome! They're just simple games, but way too fun. Good job. What will Admin think of next. ;)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all I installed an arcade.... Have fun.... See if you can beat me in Asteroids

http://www.600riders.com/forum/arcade.php

Dennis

Dennis,
Is this link for moderators only or have I not selected something I should have, I can't access the link,I get the following message:

Pseudo Cloggy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please help and please excuse my ignorance.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great little Apps but...

I just beat clunk @ tetras and it said I needed to login (after I logged in earlier) and then said you don't have permission to access the page.

:(:Flash:

I'm gonna tell Wallace.:)

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis,
Is this link for moderators only or have I not selected something I should have, I can't access the link,I get the following message:

Please help and please excuse my ignorance.[/quote

It should work now.... I had not set the permissions for mods...

Dennis

J

jsteinb95

I am deploying by the end of this month. I cant give you all the details im sure you understand. But i will deploying to Iraq for a 15 month deployment. Its my second time around.

Go get 'em and be safe. :thumbup:

S

sportrider

I am deploying by the end of this month. I cant give you all the details im sure you understand. But i will deploying to Iraq for a 15 month deployment. Its my second time around.
thanx for your service bro!!! I've got your back in spirit!!!