Australia Day 2010 BBQ..now with very scary photo's...eek!

hahahahaha

but jim beam??

go get some nice bourbon into ya

liek some makers mark, elijah craig or turkery rare breed !!!

either way guys enjoy ya bbq over there

im stuck at work :(

Thanks mate. I'm sure we will. I'll get Jamie to have a six pack of pales for you, and Gary to drink a doz for you also...Hope you're not running machinery.......you're gonna get 5h1t faced....LMFAO.

you guys better have a drink for me too (also for an extra buzz i hear the cane toads are particularly potent this time of year :) :rockon: )

Ill be an ancient 34 years old on the 26th :(

But you have to be able to climb telegraph poles to get them down....lol...You see kids tie two together by the legs with a boot lace and lob them at the power lines to hang around...lol....the ones that aren't used for golf or tennis that is:eek:.

Happy birthday for next week young fella...lol.:BLAA:

Looking at 10 - 12 mouths to feed so far. Looks like Wolfman will be setting up his projector with some old bike racing vids/DVDs. Food, drink, more food, and bike nuts.......'sgonna be an awesome day:rockon:.

Late comers welcome. My bro will probably pop in a bit later too, as he's working, so I'll try to wrap some left overs in foil and get 'em back in the Webber.:thumbup:

If you wanna get there early, go for it. I'll have to start the BBQ at 7AM:rolleyes::(, So I'll be there early, as will Jamie I'm sure.

Yep....gonna drag out some old 500gp racing vid's...my hero, mr doohan will figure prominently!!! Ol' peg leg carving up anyone who dared get in his way!

5 times world champ....and as good as any before or after him, even on one leg!

Heyu people, looks like we are going to be at the workshop from about 10am, so if ya wanna come down early your welcome to...lunch itself will be servded at about 2-3pm...late lunch...

Mikey is getting the Weber going...with legs of lamb and pork!

should be a great day....if your driving your car....BRING SOME CHAIRS!

:thumbup:

Yep....gonna drag out some old 500gp racing vid's...my hero, mr doohan will figure prominently!!! Ol' peg leg carving up anyone who dared get in his way!

5 times world champ....and as good as any before or after him, even on one leg!
Doohan is awesome and one of the all-time greats, but the best....? Maybe 3rd best.

C'mon Jamie - you KNOW the real king. The greatest ride of ALL time (2nd is Ago). Just say it - just once....

VALENTINO IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.... :rockon:

Have a good BBQ guys - wish we could join you. Instead we're gonna go for a ride in this beautiful country tomorrow morning then quiet BBQ at home - Lamb and beer.

What's better than that?

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYONE :aus:

Doohan is awesome and one of the all-time greats, but the best....? Maybe 3rd best.

C'mon Jamie - you KNOW the real king. The greatest ride of ALL time (2nd is Ago). Just say it - just once....

VALENTINO IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.... :rockon:

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYONE :aus:

Someone, please get me a bucket.....bloody left arm rock throwing, alfalfa chewing, spaghetti munching, spoilt brat....lol!

i will admit, the bugger can ride, but the greatest....hmmmmm! He aint Australian for a start!

:eek:

Wish I could make it ,originally I was supposed to be in Tassie this week but that has been put off a couple of weeks.
I,m taking the kids to a family day at the Hub,fixing the electric window in my car and maybe installing my pc3,I need more time in my life ,lol

Hopefully all the South Aussies will see this.

Just got a message from a mate, his '02 GSXR, (don't be too hard on him, he's a decent fella), in black and yellow paint was stolen today from his unit in Richmond. The bike has a tinted screen, Alloy Oggy knobs, mesh inserts and polished rim lips, with a cut down Yoshi RS3 pipe. Rego # VVJ-098.
If anyone happens to see it, could you give me a yell. He is a member of the Riding SA website, did a couple of coffee night trips from here to Noarlunga last year.

I have now locked my bike in the shed, useless pricks going around stealing bike in my area.. I better not see 'em. I'm not a violent person, but if they mess with my 5h1t, they'll see how violent I can be.

:rockon:

Mr Spook, I was just checking out your signature thingy.....I think I'm in the brown stuff....my soles are rubber.

PS. You spelt sole wrong too:ban:

Yes....I am very bored...lol.:D

Well what a cool barbeque we had!!! Huge ups to mikey for cooking up a meal if epic proportions...the pork and lamb were awesome...

Nice to see everyone chill and get reasonably well smashed!

There are some very scary photo's lurking about the place from yesterday...thanks to everyone that turned up...chucked out the last of the stragglers at 9am this morning!!!!

Very disturbing photo's to be posted later!!!

Oh yeah....and I have all the leftover grog at my joint!!! Woohoo!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Was also nice to see that the Aussies gave the hapless paki's a fair ol' touch up again in the cricket yesterday!

Looking forward to seeing the debauchery in pictures!!!
BECAUSE:

:needpics:

I'm glad you all had a great time celebrating your fine country!

Ok....photo time, a few from yesterdays shenanigans at the Two Wheel Obsession workshop!

Webber roasted Pork.....top job Mikey!
View attachment 24732

The Wheels of steel....well sort of...lots of Aussie Music to keep in the spirit of things!
View attachment 24733

The Crew!chewing the fat! downing a few Brewski's
View attachment 24734

Bikes!
View attachment 24735

Silverback's Empty one!
View attachment 24736

The Beast, The Barby, and the bomb!
View attachment 24737

So much more to come......some you just really dont wanna see! trsust me!

Was a good day.. Few mates, few brews, some tunes (it's sweet having a DJ as a mate :)) and some awesome food.. Thanks for cooking Mikey, the meat was perfect.

Amazing what some people will will do after a few brews too... As you will all see.. Soon as Mike gets the photo's done...lol

Thanks for a great day guys/gals, pefect way to celebrate our great country's birthday.

More.......

Jay Jay and "Marlboro Man"...minus the fag! WTF!
View attachment 24738

Chillin!
View attachment 24739

More Chillin!
View attachment 24740

Clean ya freakin bike Jay!
View attachment 24741

More "rides"!
View attachment 24742

Nice Casey Stoner livery on a very neat CBR1000RR!
View attachment 24743

another very nice Honda.....
View attachment 24744

Gazza talking the talk!
View attachment 24745

The Shop!
View attachment 24746

Pinky & our new parts washer!
View attachment 24747

Back