gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, most member avatars are pretty obvious, and may change from time to time, but are still pretty straight forward.

Steve - what the heck is your avatar right now?

I can tell it's Bush, but please explain the picture.

I want to know, because it must be funny or you wouldn't have it up!

:needpics:

W

wrightme43

Its Bush, Putin, and some Chinese dude. I will post the pic so you can see his face. Its priceless.

Border1

Reaction score
Visit site
My family name is of Welsh origin. We have been in the colonies for many generations now, but it's nice remember one's origin. This part of the country was mainly settled by English,Scots,Welsh & Irish.

We're planning a vacation to the UK in October and I saw that the British Superbike Championship is at Brands Hatch while we are there. Have you been to the track?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My family name is of Welsh origin. We have been in the colonies for many generations now, but it's nice remember one's origin. This part of the country was mainly settled by English,Scots,Welsh & Irish.

We're planning a vacation to the UK in October and I saw that the British Superbike Championship is at Brands Hatch while we are there. Have you been to the track?
Yes mate, I have been to brands, that was for F1. I have been to Donnington for WSB. My family is originally from south wales. I love Wales to, as my mum drilled welsh rugby into me. Its a religion you see. I got the welsh from a web site. I dont speek it. Where are you going on vacation?
Neil

Border1

Reaction score
Visit site
We're staying with a friend in Kent and plan to tour around a bit, still working out the details. We've made several trips in the past and based out of Reading (your neighborhood) on our last UK trip. I'd like to see the Cotswolds and a little more of Wales this time.
I'm also curious to see what people are riding in the UK these days, some of the variations and customizing trends are interesting.