JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
2009-yamaha-fz6r-practical-and-easy-to-ride.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike has been used for 2 photo shoots, and is lined up for a third...next week in fact...First shoot was for a European Magazine...and this is the only shot i can show on this forum...the rest are too rude!
View attachment 22365

2nd shoot was for RALPH magazine in Australia...here are a few shots i snapped with my phone at that shoot...

View attachment 22362

View attachment 22363

View attachment 22364

Next weeks shoot is for Zoo magazine in Australia...

:D

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Must be rough to have that happen to your bikes Wolf...you poor guy. How did you line that up? Does your bike have an agent?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Must be rough to have that happen to your bikes Wolf...you poor guy. How did you line that up? Does your bike have an agent?

I am actually a Talent Scout for Glamour magazine's in my city! Sorta as a result of the fact that my Event Management company runs most of the Swimwear Model Search's in my City...

So occasionally when shoots are done here in Adelaide, i have to provide locations, and props....

One of those was shot in a pub, the other in the driveway of my house!

:thumbup:

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike has been used for 2 photo shoots, and is lined up for a third...next week in fact...First shoot was for a European Magazine...and this is the only shot i can show on this forum...the rest are too rude!
View attachment 22365

2nd shoot was for RALPH magazine in Australia...here are a few shots i snapped with my phone at that shoot...

View attachment 22362

View attachment 22363

View attachment 22364

Next weeks shoot is for Zoo magazine in Australia...

:D

wow dude, how can we see the rude ones?? :D

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
My bike has been used for 2 photo shoots, and is lined up for a third...next week in fact...First shoot was for a European Magazine...and this is the only shot i can show on this forum...the rest are too rude!:D

Rude? email them to me PLEASE!! :eek:

So occasionally when shoots are done here in Adelaide, i have to provide locations, and props....
One of those was shot in a pub, the other in the driveway of my house!
:thumbup:

My driveway is available if you need a location in sunny California, just give me a few days notice so that I can, you know find something for the wife to do :eek::ban: