BEAUTIFUL Ninja for sale 6200

enunez16

Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful 2008 Candy Plasma Blue Kawasaki Ninja zx6r

-This bike is a dream, go read all of the great reviews on the Ninja there is practically no negative comments to be made.
-It goes with ought saying that this Candy Neon Blue Beauty is a head turner.

-The bike is completely stock it has not been molested in any way-

-CLEAN CA TITLE IN HAND-

I picked up this bike from the original owner he handed me the title with a total of 3 miles listed on the title he bought the ninja from a dealer.

-The Bike currently had 16xxx miles and as the summer goes on the miles will keep on coming. I love to ride this bike and take her out every chance that I get. Especially with the beautiful weather that we have been having lately.

The bike has:
-Brand new tires
-Is always on a battery tenderizer (will include with the purchase)
-Always garaged
-Has never seen the rain
-Has the original owners manual
-Comes with two original keys one of them has never been used (still has plastic wrapping on it!)
-Has all of the previous maintenance that has been done to the bike (such as oil changes and such)
-I lube the chain every other tank of gas to keep the chain clean and this also helps the chain to last.
-The bike has only gotten 91 or premium through out its whole life
-This bike has simply been babied ever since it was driven off of the lot.

I ALSO JUST GOT THE BIKE INSPECTED AT PCP MOTORSPORTS IN SACRAMENTO.
THEY SPECIALIZE IN KAWASAKI!!! SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!

I BASICALLY PAID THEM TO INSPECT THE NINJA SO THAT I CAN PROVE TO YOU ON PAPER THAT THE BIKE IS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND THAT IT HAS BEEN BABIED FROM THE START!!!!!

I AM ASKING 6,200

Any questions or to set an appointment to see the bike just shoot me a txt or call or email me if I don't pick up then leave me a message and Ill get back to you as soon as I can. PHONE NUMBER: (760) 7 NINE NINE 4602