Best fit / versatile magnetic tank bag that converts to a rucksack

tedrogers

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

I don't want much...just a perfect fitting, incredibly versatile magnetic tank bag with a map pocket, keys / wallet / phone pocket, pull out rain cover, a decent size / expandable (but not so big that you can't get down under the screen a bit) and that converts to a rucksack too.

Not too much to ask is it? ;)

Any suggestions from the good people at FZ6 forum? :cheer:

Thanks.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My Oxford does all of that.

tankbag.jpg

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

TSi Fly

Reaction score
Visit site
Might be worth getting down to Lidl as they have one on special offer this week, £19.99 only converts to shoulder bag and not backpack though.
George White outlet in Swindon also have some cracking offers, I was there last week and they have an auto jumble section with some in that are dirt cheap, bit of a way to go though but they do sell online and on ebay.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love my FirstGear Monza tank bag! Firstgear Premium Motorcycle Luggage - Monza Tank Bag Might be bigger than what you're looking for, but it meets all of your requirements. It fits like it was made for the FZ6, and the rubberized underside makes it stick like glue to the tank. I've been in some harsh crosswinds and it didn't move. Also, when you unzip the backpack off, the mount becomes another small tankbag, with a map pocket and ipod holder. Really cool.

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my FirstGear Monza tank bag! Firstgear Premium Motorcycle Luggage - Monza Tank Bag Might be bigger than what you're looking for, but it meets all of your requirements. It fits like it was made for the FZ6, and the rubberized underside makes it stick like glue to the tank. I've been in some harsh crosswinds and it didn't move. Also, when you unzip the backpack off, the mount becomes another small tankbag, with a map pocket and ipod holder. Really cool.

Any chance you have a side-view shot of that bag on your tank?
The bag is 16" long?