Best place to get a knee down in Nor Cal

Minigag

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for advice on the best place to get a knee down for the first time in Nor Cal. I have had my FZ for a couple of years now and have been getting lower and lower in the turns recently around my house. I had to take my feelers off last week and I think I may drag a knee soon. Any recommendations for where to practice and possibly get a knee down for the first time?

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thunderhill Raceway, Willows CA - turn 2. At least that's where I got my knee down the first time...

I'm going to advise you don't try to get a knee down on the street. Body position comes first, which you will likely need to be coached on. Just my two cents...

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to advise you don't try to get a knee down on the street. Body position comes first, which you will likely need to be coached on. Just my two cents...

+1! Best place to get a knee down is on any race track, not on the street.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for advice on the best place to get a knee down for the first time in Nor Cal. I have had my FZ for a couple of years now and have been getting lower and lower in the turns recently around my house. I had to take my feelers off last week and I think I may drag a knee soon. Any recommendations for where to practice and possibly get a knee down for the first time?

Really? Good luck with it:rolleyes:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just remember that getting a knee down can be a lifelong commitment....

marriage-proposal.jpg

^^^^^In this case you don't have a track.^^^^ In your case you have option of a much safer place to try your dream....Lol!