Best way to change a fz6s to an fz6n

seanp04

Reaction score
Visit site
so i am looking at going naked with my fz6s so i've kinda looked around on this site and haven't been able to find a step by step guide to do this conversion or a reliable place to get parts to do this conversion if anyone has any info on this topic that would be great...it would be really awesome if there was a conversion kit of some kind out there lol thx

There are a lot of threads about this, but if you pm dev_usc he sells a full kit to convert to the FZ6N, VS01 or VS02 kit (same kits with different small side fairings). Comes with everything required along with some instructions. Did it myself earlier this summer

Not to be a dooshe, but you clearly didnt search hard enough. There is an entire forum on here dedicated to going naked.

There are many different ways to do this, but in the simplest terms you want to remove the front fairing entirely and then mount up a single (or double) headlight unit. This will require basic wiring and also a new speedo mount.

One of the easiest and most popular ways to do this is to order a VS-1 or VS-2 kit from one of our members, dev_usc, which comes with everything you need as well as an instruction manual. PM him if you are interested in more detail.

Some prefer to crash and this justifies the expenses of dressing down or as better said; "get naked!" :spank:

New to the site and was wondering if the kits were still available to buy. I have a 06 fz6. It was in perfect condition, but someone tought that it would be fun to push it over for the heck of it........im not laughing. So im just going to take the front fairings off and make it a naked bike......Just wonder if anyone had any help or idea of what it would cost to do this? THanks

Last edited:
I not quite sure how this old this form is but new to the site and was wondering if the kits were still available to buy. I have a 06 fz6. It was in perfect condition, but someone that it would be fun to push it over for the heck of it........im not laughing. So im just going to take the front fairings off and make it a naked bike......Just wonder if anyone had any help.

Yes it's still available. Send a message to forum member dev_usc . I've already contacted him and plan to purchase the kit in the near future. ;)

Back