birthday

W

wrightme43

Hey thanks. I got to pick up the little one at 11:15, watch her, till the other kids get home, watch them till Tiffany gets home, go to a board of directors meeting for our club, and thats about it. At least I get to ride the bike for the 7 miles there and back. Wooooo!! LOL
Its a good day though. I am absolutely blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

SOUTHERNFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Good. I Am Looking Forward To The Day When I Have To Do That . Any Day Now. I Don't Thing That She Is Going To Make It Untill The 14th Of June.

W

wrightme43

Thanks Everybody.
I had planned on quitting smoking stupid ciggarettes on my birthday. This will be hard to believe but its true. (I live in KY) I have smoked since I was 11 years old. I am 34 now. I actually stopped on sunday. So today I have 3 days without smoking. It sucks, but I know that is just my brain, and body being addicted to something that will kill me. I have quit twice before, both for less than 6 months. I hope to succede this time. I will keep trying untill I succede. They stopped being fun to smoke, oh say 15 years ago. If any of you are exsmokers or smokers you will know what I mean.
I am a whole lot prouder of that than anything else.
At that time they were very much marketing to kids, you could buy them anywhere, its crazy.
I feel stupid for falling for the lies. If you dont smoke, dont ever start. If I start back again, it will be pure stupidity.
Plus the money saved or not spent, can be spent on more motorcycles!!!

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Best of luck to you.

You can do it. I smoked for 10 years. Like you, I quit mant times for a few months, then started again. Finally I made it stick. It has been almost 10 years since I quit. You will feel so much better, get sick less often, and get well much faster when you do.

Good luck, be strong. Don't let the urge to chop the throttle mid-turn get the better of you. :)