Bris Fizz

BRO

Between Birth & Death
Reaction score
Visit site
Might have to move back one day

For now though I will just have to enjoy the beautiful rides all around this area in the beautiful FNQ sun:D

BRO

Between Birth & Death
Reaction score
Visit site
You'll change your mind come summer & its starts getting 38c & 400% humidity :D

Ha yeah probably will. But until then I will just enjoy the rides up this part of town. Actually, I will still enjoy riding the, just be a lot hotter...and wetter.:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
'50 Years of Australian Touring Cars' at Lakeside raceway on this weekend if anybody is interested :thumbup: I'll be there Sunday to watch the old timers go round in legendary cars like Alan Moffat's Brut33 Mustang , a few of Dick's old cars , a few of Brocky's old cars , i believe the Colin Bonds Ch9 Camaro & an appearence from the Team Vodofone Commonbore :D :rockon: Entry is $30 at the gate :thumbup:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody around tomorrow & feel like a blast over Mt Nebo/Glorious after lunch ?? Darryl & I are going when he knocks off work if you wanna join us :thumbup:

Wuda joined yas had I not spent all my party points at Splendour! Awesome week end though, 4 days of camping, doof doof, rock 'n roll and lotsa drunken debauchery in Woodfordia, oooooo yyyyeaaahh.

But, duuuuudes, keeping a low profile here, as if that wasn't obvious lol I'm on golden point and not really enamoured with the idea of giving the bacon traders any reason to talk to me! :eek:

Looking to line up some track days soon, excersise the demon within...

California Superbike school is on again at QR in September, hmmm....

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
just don't be bad and you won't get into trouble :BLAA:

weater permitting and depending on how the day unfolds, I might head north and go do that secret road saturday arvo, you know Humps, the one you missed a few weeks ago. :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
weater permitting and depending on how the day unfolds, I might head north and go do that secret road saturday arvo, you know Humps, the one you missed a few weeks ago. :D

Workin' Saturday till 4 :( & then heading up to Cabooture airport & camping for the night :thumbup:

Historic aircraft fly in up there this weekend , normally at Watts Bridge but its been moved this year because they are still rebuilding Watts Bridge from the floods :(

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whats been happening fellow Aussies?????

Havent been around much lately, been focussed on fitness/weight loss and getting ready to go MTB racing again. Not been spending much time on motorbikes. Update me guys & girls :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whats been happening fellow Aussies?????

Havent been around much lately, been focussed on fitness/weight loss and getting ready to go MTB racing again. Not been spending much time on motorbikes. Update me guys & girls :thumbup:

I've had a busy couple of months with work , fishing , aviation events & motorsport :thumbup:..... The good news is , Spring has sprung & its time to get the boys out & riding again coz my busy patch is over :D :rockon:

Ohh yeah & we are all still waiting for pics of bub :spank: :spank:..... Post pics or it never happened :BLAA:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We got the Laverda concours next month. Read it got postponed due to bad weather in July :thumbup:

Happy about that, bub was born a few days before it & I wouldn't have got to it. Now I can :D

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Damian and I are talking of heading out for a ride early Sunday morning. Kicking around leaving Dayboro at around 7:30am and heading up to Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Somerset Dam - Glorious - Nebo. Will take approx 4hrs max. We do minimal stops, just fuel, and keep moving. So if you are up for it let me know.
For those who might be interested, i'll be leaving Enoggera area at 7am sharp, so get there earlier if coming or we will see you at Dayboro pool carpark.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damian and I are talking of heading out for a ride early Sunday morning. Kicking around leaving Dayboro at around 7:30am and heading up to Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Somerset Dam - Glorious - Nebo. Will take approx 4hrs max. We do minimal stops, just fuel, and keep moving. So if you are up for it let me know.
For those who might be interested, i'll be leaving Enoggera area at 7am sharp, so get there earlier if coming or we will see you at Dayboro pool carpark.

Sounds good, lemme know where in Enoggera...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'll check what Kel has planned & let you know tonight but it sounds like a winner :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
...oh yeh, the circuit and time includes our 80km of 'secret' road too :D
i just didn't add it in the route so it will be a surprise.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
For those who are coming I'll depart the Caltex Servo on Samford Road Mitchelton (next to Gaythorne RSL) at 7am sharp. If you miss me there meet Damian and I at 7:30am at the Dayboro pool carpark (it's located in Dayboro just as you turn left into Mt Mee road in town, left hand side)

Will be home for lunch. The circuit is approx 350km.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
well 4 of us enjoyed the mornings ride. Did the back end of Mt Mee twice :D just to warm the tyres up ready for the 'secret road'
There were a few complaints of it being a little bumpy, but everyone was all smiles by the end. :thumbup: Love those long sweepers at speed......:rolleyes:

Was a great circuit, and home just after 12pm. Thanks everyone for the morning ride. Hope more of you come next time and enjoy it with us....

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well 4 of us enjoyed the mornings ride. Did the back end of Mt Mee twice :D just to warm the tyres up ready for the 'secret road'
There were a few complaints of it being a little bumpy, but everyone was all smiles by the end. :thumbup: Love those long sweepers at speed......:rolleyes:

Was a great circuit, and home just after 12pm. Thanks everyone for the morning ride. Hope more of you come next time and enjoy it with us....

Yep great ride had a blast, loved the 'A' mode action up the back of mt glorious. The secret road will be spesh once the road works are done! Nice find...