Canadian Ghostrider Wannabe

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A local rockstar just posted this vid of himself doing a run up the Island HWY. on Vancouver Island. Supposedly had a bad crash only 2 years earlier where he lost parts of his stomach and spent a month in hospital.

Just a matter of time if he keeps lane-splitting like that...hope he doesnt kill anybody

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIUTXIsJz3o&feature=player_embedded]victoria highway run 299km - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLXRhQcVmQ&feature=player_embedded]Stunting motorcycle crash - YouTube[/ame]

I hope he stays on the island, idiots like that give us all a bad rap!!! As Forest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does"!

DaveS

Motorcyclists need spare body parts too!

Dibs on his colon. Been looking for an aftermarket exhaust for a while now.

Motorcyclists need spare body parts too!

Dibs on his colon. Been looking for an aftermarket exhaust for a while now.

dibs on the liver!!!
YES NOW I CAN DRANK MORE BEER:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

A local rockstar just posted this vid of himself doing a run up the Island HWY. on Vancouver Island. Supposedly had a bad crash only 2 years earlier where he lost parts of his stomach and spent a month in hospital.

Just a matter of time if he keeps lane-splitting like that...hope he doesnt kill anybody

victoria highway run 299km - YouTube

Stunting motorcycle crash - YouTube

FYI:

Raw video: Dangerous Victoria motorcycle ride hits 299 km/h (186 mph)

Read more: Raw video: Dangerous Victoria motorcycle ride hits 299 km/h (186 mph)

Raw video: Dangerous Victoria motorcycle ride hits 299 km/h (186 mph)

Unfortunately when you do that kind of speed,It does not give drivers in front time to react to you.As others have said organ donor...:thumbup:

Huh?? Ghost Rider is Neil Peart.. one of the most intelligent humans on the planet! You had me fooled with the title

This guy is an utter moron.

Back