Caution: These pictures my turn your stomach (safe for work)

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, thats snow.:eek: This sucks!!! But at least it is supposed to be 14c on Friday, so I am going to ride ALL day before Fizz goes into storage on Friday night.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
ooooooooooooooooooo snow.....i've seen lots of sand in California but no snow....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

just kidding...It's snowed in LA a few times! pack up the bike, bust out the skis and snowmobile!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Truly scary stuff...

We are supposed to get hit later today and overnight nothing is supposed to stick though. Better than out west of me, supposed to get a few inches. :eek:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Truly scary stuff...

We are supposed to get hit later today and overnight nothing is supposed to stick though. Better than out west of me, supposed to get a few inches. :eek:

Yep,we are lucky here, not supposed to stick, but in my hometown where my parents still live, they are supposed to get 20cms. :eek:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:p:rant::rolleyes: There Mick, you will notice I am being a lady and not using the "flip" emoticon but ya know I want to! :rof:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: We are lucky in that aspect, it isn't sticking at all. Still looking good for my Friday ride!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We had a holiday in Canada back in '99 and when we watched the weather forecast to see how the driving would be ,they kept saying "flurries" took me 2 weeks to work out what that ment :rolleyes: