changing my lower fairing...

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
been a while since ive been on, but a few months ago a dropped my bike, and a few places need to be repainted and i was thinking about goin back with the full kit made for it. has anybody on here bought one? the one from yamaha is like 800 and i looked at the one from wild hair acc that is like 350 but it doesnt show a full pic, does anybody have that one? i like the way mine is but i cant figure out how to join it to my upper without it bending in when i tighten the screws an then you can see it pulled it, the only thing i dont like about the other is that it doesnt go all the way to the rear wheel, but any info would help, thanks.

:needpics: Seriously mate tricky to help without a bit more info or a link to the other fairing.

Neil:thumbup:

I looked up the wild hair acc one and it's just a dealer for powerbronze fairings. you should be able to find a decent amount of pictures of bikes with them installed

thanks for the pic, i found some yesterday and they look good but i jus dont like how it doesnt go all the way to the back tire. i talked to a guy yesterday about either bondoing or fiberglassing mine where the two peices meet so i dont have to bolt it together but that poses a prob if i have to get to the engine, id have to take the whole upper off, so i really dont know what ima do.

Another problem is the Frame Sliders. The fairings cover those holes. I'll eventually drill a hole through the fairings to mount. Don't like not having frame sliders.

Another problem is the Frame Sliders. The fairings cover those holes. I'll eventually drill a hole through the fairings to mount. Don't like not having frame sliders.

Yeah that blows especially because the frame sliders aren't protecting that much plastic on a stock bike...

I installed the Powerbronze lowers last year and absolutely love them. Plenty of sticker kits to dress them up to. Can't beat 300$.

Looks great! Question about the wheel tape you used. The kits I have seen are narrower and not as attention-getting as what I see on your bike. What did you use?

Back