Chat Night!!!!

We have a party going on in the bar chat room RIGHT NOW. click on the "chat" link above the screen - join in...........

Peace,
INK

We have a party going on in the bar chat room RIGHT NOW. click on the \"chat\" link above the screen - join in...........

Peace,
INK

pushing this back up to the top, if you want to get to know some of your fellow riders "live" join us in chat. The lord Master zen Dennis the founder is in there with us.

pushing it back up again..

If you are online - click on the chat link above - join a gang of fizzers in the forum online live.

Ryan

I have to bow out now, its getting late, but thanks to everyone that showed up and made our first weekly chat night a big hit! We had 20 people at one point!!

A big thanks to everyone who participated in the chat ,was great fun :D
I was at work so couldn't get too involved but was great to meet everyone almost in person.Will try my hardest to be there next week,cheers everyone .

Last edited:
Lunch time Thursday mate , I will text you and wake you if you want ?

Lol! Was asleep till like midday too...but you get that when you get in from work at 5.30am! Normally up though, as kids demand it, but not this week....School Hol's means sleep in's for the Wolf!

Still texting me is a good plan...am a bit vague anyway, most of the time! :eek:

Back