Christmas Mod (limited time offer!)

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Begin by buying the Sirloin Burger Combo at Jack In The Box. Make sure your free ball is included in the meal. Eating the burger itself is not recommended. I like JITB for a fast food place but it was my first time eating one and I was less than impressed It'll also slow you down due to weight gain while on the bike.

Assemble by sticking the shaft into Jacks hole in a twisting motion (see detailed instructions on the wrapper if you need one). Now lick the suction cup part and push in the center of the windshield.

View attachment 1334

Try to get it in the center. You don't want to look foolish by not having it centered, and having it off-center might cause a misbalance in the aerodynamics.
View attachment 1335

Let the spit dry overnight and enjoy the mod!

Your bike will enjoy it
View attachment 1336
And Jack will enjoy it

B

Bo67

Is Jack speed limited? I couldn't live with myself if he flew off during a speed run. I'd also need to get him a helmet....just in case.;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Begin by buying the Sirloin Burger Combo at Jack In The Box. Make sure your free ball is included in the meal. Eating the burger itself is not recommended. I like JITB for a fast food place but it was my first time eating one and I was less than impressed It'll also slow you down due to weight gain while on the bike.

Assemble by sticking the shaft into Jacks hole in a twisting motion (see detailed instructions on the wrapper if you need one). Now lick the suction cup part and push in the center of the windshield.

View attachment 1334

Try to get it in the center. You don't want to look foolish by not having it centered, and having it off-center might cause a misbalance in the aerodynamics.
View attachment 1335

Let the spit dry overnight and enjoy the mod!

Your bike will enjoy it
View attachment 1336
And Jack will enjoy it
I dont mean to dis your extensive reaserch and product R&D time. Are you sure that you have got it in the centre? BTW we should consider making this a sticky. Its great to have such high quality technical feedback lol. How much would p+p be to the UK. Have you started a distribusion run yet?