Christmas music

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was chatting with a friend the other night here when Trans Siberian Orchestra came on my i-pod. Not being from the US, she hadn't heard of them......so for all of (my) our friends outside the United States:
I hope you enjoy this & MERRY CHRISTMAS~

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iY4Tom6-wM[/nomedia]

post some of your favorites too...............

Last edited:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are awesome! We got to see them in concert (a Christmas one) three years ago and they give one heck of a show.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are awesome! We got to see them in concert (a Christmas one) three years ago and they give one heck of a show.
Yes they do, highly recommended if you like loud, visual rock concerts, with great new Christmas songs that you aren't yet sick of, like everything else! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry...had to:ban:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-Mce9VpmY"]YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - The Night Santa Went Crazy[/ame]

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes they do, highly recommended if you like loud, visual rock concerts, with great new Christmas songs that you aren't yet sick of, like everything else! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

darn good thing I DO love loud visual rock concerts.....
John & I got to see them last year, present from our son

timberwolf211

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is another one of my favorite TSO songs. But this guy put it to lights to his house!!!!
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMebLG8WtrY[/nomedia]

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
I was chatting with a friend the other night here when Trans Siberian Orchestra came on my i-pod. Not being from the US, she hadn't heard of them......so for all of (my) our friends outside the United States:
I hope you enjoy this & MERRY CHRISTMAS~

YouTube - ?Trans-Siberian Orchestra?Christmas Eve Sarejevo

post some of your favorites too...............

That's one of my favorites, too. But I can never remember the name of that song, so I just call it "Big Fuzzy Balls". Go ahead....sing with the music.......Big fuzzy balls, Big fuzzy balls.
I've seen them in concert twice and took our kids (teenagers) to it last year and they really likedt hem, too. I would recommend for anyone to see them.

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
We've seen them in Sacramento for the last 3 years. We make it a family tradition. Kinda kicks off the holidays for us. I agree, they put on a great show. However, they had a new violinist this year and she was no where near as good as the old one.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I love TSO and really wanted to go see them when they came to town this year, but the tickets were crazy expensive and sold out in like 10 minutes. At this point in life, I'm still happy cranking them at home.

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
the link above doesn't work for me so I hope this one does.

I watch this every year

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks"]YouTube - Christmas Lights Gone Wild[/ame]

Also If you like TSO type of music look up a band called Savatage. It is a band made up of some of the memebers of TSO.