Color of front screen of the wheel.

Chingado

Reaction score
Visit site
Color of front fender of the wheel.

i'm a little puzzled. I got my FZ6 2006 back from the shop yesterday, where they changed the broken front screen for the wheel. They mounted an original very dark blue one.

Now, as I recall,l the one that I had before was more pitch black. The paint code on my cycle is DPBMC (deep purple blue metallic) a very glowing blue color. Could somebody confirm my notions??

Thanks in advance!:thumbup:

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain you're talking about the front FENDER? I also have a '06 blue and I can confirm that the original fender IS black. It almost sounds like they put a fender from an '04 or '05 blue on (which had a dark blue/purplish color on the "vents" on the sides of the fairing). I thought the fender on those was black, but it's conceivable that the fender was the dark blue/purplish color.

FYI, if you take it back and say something to them about it, tell them you want a blue fender off a '09 FZ6R (or XJ6 Diversion, as they call it over there). I've been looking and the fender on it is the exact fender they used on the '04-'06 FZ6. And the blue is the same too.

Back