Come join in the fun

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Come join in the fun.... and compete against your fellow members...

FZ6-Forum Conquest

Plus Im getting slaughtered and need some help!!!!

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

You should join soul edge cause it looks all evil and is like screw all you hippies I will grind your bones up and make paste and use that paste to make collages that will be displayed in a abandoned subway full of angry hobos.

Also it has claws.

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought about joining the 'grind your bones up' Soul Edge village... but I didn't want to get my butt kicked if no one else joined me. Plus, since I'm on the Admin's team, if we loose too bad he can reset the game. haha

W

wrightme43

LOL

Women say they like nice but they really are a whole lot tougher than they let on, and dont really like nice. My opinion anyway.

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
This is probably a silly question, but how do I get to the conquest game website from the Forum home page? I keep having to click on the Admin's link in this thread to get to the game.

Thanks!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is probably a silly question, but how do I get to the conquest game website from the Forum home page? I keep having to click on the Admin's link in this thread to get to the game.

Thanks!

Its in the quicklinks menu on the home page:thumbup:

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
What's the deal with the "The attack has been cancelled as your scouts have deemed this village too weak" message I get when I try to attack sometimes? Is it based on relative size of my army to the one I want to attack? Maybe it's to keep the big boys from beating up on the small villages?

Just curious if anyone knows.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What's the deal with the "The attack has been cancelled as your scouts have deemed this village too weak" message I get when I try to attack sometimes? Is it based on relative size of my army to the one I want to attack? Maybe it's to keep the big boys from beating up on the small villages?

Just curious if anyone knows.

Not sure, you could have a point about the larger villages not being able to beat up the little guys.

Could be that they have been attacked recently, and get looked after a bit???

:rockon: