Compact tire inflator

Flydoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know of a tire inflator that is small enough to fit under the seat of a 2005 FZ6? I often find myself in places where a flat would be a serious problem, but the only storage space on my bike is under the seat.

I carry a small tire plug kit that has a tire inflection tool that uses co2 cartridges. I keep it in my tank bag but I think it would fit under the seat.

I would say the cartridge type would be best. anything with a compressor is going to be too big and also would take forever.

I would say something like this should fit:
http://www.parts-unlimited.com/part/getItemDetails.do?partIds[]=24805

Does anyone know of a tire inflator that is small enough to fit under the seat of a 2005 FZ6? I often find myself in places where a flat would be a serious problem, but the only storage space on my bike is under the seat.

co2 tire inflator kit from walmart fits perfect under the seat. $19.00

also, the little slime 12v pump for $9.99 fits too and is nice.

co2 tire inflator kit from walmart fits perfect under the seat. $19.00

also, the little slime 12v pump for $9.99 fits too and is nice.

Have you used the slime pump? I gave up on micro compressors because they take forever to fill up a tire. Of course the last one I bought I think was 5-6 years ago.

Now i want a 12v power source..... Which one are you guys using?

This kit seems to come with everything needed

Cycle Gear - SLIME: Power Sport Tire Inflator,

I don't carry anything, but I think i would carry the canister type for my bike. But if you have a 12v socket then I guess the compressor would be more logical and if it can be had at walmart for $9.99 it would be the better choice.

Last edited:
Back