Considering FZ6 Rear Set

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I am considering rear set for my FZ6, and hopefully someone have one of these babies installed.

I found 2 models, Gilles and Rizoma. The Gilles state it fits 04 - 05 models and nobody from Gilles is interested in answering to verify if it fits my 08, it should do but if I receive it and it's not I would be seriously mad as it is expensive.

Rizoma is 100$ cheaper and is of very high quality, but I am unsure if the set includes pegs and heel guard. It's pictured with it so it should, but again I am waiting for an answer from Rizoma if it does, as it's not stated in there brochure. I would change to race pegs anyway so that is not a biggie, but the heel guard in Carbon... Hopefully included...

If anyone have any of these and can give some feedback to me it would be great.

Cheers Bard

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Valtermoto do rearsetes for the FZ6....great quality, and are used universally by all FZ6 cup racers in Australia...

I have Valtermoto on both my street & track bike....they are great, on the street bike, i have ridden nearly 13000km's with them now, and have not had anty issues...much better than the rubber mounted OEM footpegs, and levers.

:thumbup:

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
That is a very sensible priced rearset Wolfman, great. It also state fitment FZ6 04 - 05 but it should fit my 08 right?

OK I ordered a kit including the Hydraulic kit total of 207 US$ which less than 1/2 of a Gilles or a Rizoma. Great advice Wolfman, thanks a lot I highly appreciated that one.

Cheers Bard

Last edited: