Corbin seat and Kaoko throttle lock for sale

slatofz

Reaction score
Visit site
I have traded my 2007 FZ6 for a FJR. I have a Corbin seat in great shape and a Kaoko throttle lock that fits the stock bars for sale. I also have a Madstad complete system for the FZ6 as well. Seat 250.00, Kaoko 75.00 and the Madstad for 200.00. Actual shipping extra. Will entertain all offers. I will try to post pictures but as all in excellent shape, pictures can be found online. The Corbin is a higher and longer version for the rider. That was done by Corbin. I almost forgot, I also have the original oem windshield and stock rear shock as well. Will work on pictures.

Pope Mobile

Von Skump
Reaction score
Visit site
Really interested in the Corbin, just waiting for some money to come in within the next week or two. I'll definitely grab it if no one else does before then.

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am also interested in the Corbin. I'll wait till PopeMobile commits or not.

You mentioned this is a "longer" version. Is it the gunfighter & lady? Or, do you now if it will accept the passenger backrest?

Chris

slatofz

Reaction score
Visit site
The Corbin seat is the "Gunfighter and Lady". The rider portion is about an inch or two longer for more room to move. I does accept the back rest but I don"t have the back rest.

slatofz

Reaction score
Visit site
The Kaoko throttle lock includes the large bar end which is very similar to stock. Apparently fits the FZ1 as well. Screws right in as if stock.

Last edited:

slatofz

Reaction score
Visit site
The Corbin seat for sale will fit 2004-2009 FZ6s sold in U.S. I think in 2007 corbin changed the design of their seat for FZ6 but the pan is the same and will fit.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site