Corbin seat

I may be able to actually try fitting mine on an 08 model on Sunday( with the owners permission), I'll watch the thread and post results if you have not already found out..

I may be able to actually try fitting mine on an 08 model on Sunday( with the owners permission), I'll watch the thread and post results if you have not already found out..

yeah let me know how it goes as soon as you can. It's kinda time sensitive. The 07 and 08 seats are the same :cheer:

Last edited:
Yes it will fit:cheer:, although you may have to shim the latch with a couple washers...

Yes it will fit:cheer:, although you may have to shim the latch with a couple washers...

Had I seen this... :eek: :D

Guess we should have tried it anyway but I'm positive it will fit as nothing has changed in the model years with regards to the seat or latches.

Go for it!

I think "Corbin" has been mispelled. Shouldn't it be "Cocaine"? The prices are cocaine league. Geesh. Or, USAF contract prices.

See if this answers your question...

YES, YES, YES, IT WILL FIT!!!

The Corbin Gunfighter seat will fit ANY year FZ6 with absolutely NO MODIFICATION. Anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about. You don't need to wrap anything, add anything, change anything, modify anything...nothing. Just take the stock seat off and pop the Corbin on.

Back