Cruise free lamb roast...lol.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day all you Sa FZ riders. Gonna have a webbered up lamb roast or two Sunday next weekend 12 of July around 5:30 PM. Anyone interested RSVP:D.

As the title suggests, Tom Cruise won't be here:cheer:.

Bring your own grog. I'll be doing the lamb:eek: and vegies:spank:.

Oh! and leave your guns at home. Won't be needing them hopefully. The lamb will already be dead.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day all you Sa FZ riders. Gonna have a webbered up lamb roast or two Sunday next weekend 12 of July around 5:30 PM. Anyone interested RSVP:D.

As the title suggests, Tom Cruise won't be here:cheer:.

Bring your own grog. I'll be doing the lamb:eek: and vegies:spank:.

Oh! and leave your guns at home. Won't be needing them hopefully. The lamb will already be dead.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

I am there with bells on! Roast Lamb on the Webber........

View attachment 18970

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If Tom was there, I might have called in sick at work... :spank:

But we might have Mike cooking the Webber in a Mankini, whilst sipping a chocolate mudcake latte....that would be worth calling in sick for...or it could be the reason for a few sickies itself!

:spank::Flip::eek::ban:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So far just Jamie....better give Gaz a ring too...lol.

Oi! Wolfman. If you go to Mallala on Sunday you'll miss out on a nice leg'o'lamb.:spank:...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Oi! Wolfman. If you go to Mallala on Sunday you'll miss out on a nice leg'o'lamb.:spank:...lol.

Cheers
Mike

wont be going to Mallala on the weekend...bits i need for the bike, wont be back in time....

cant believe i am the only taker....bunch of piking ba$tards :D....Gazza will come along for a feed, no doubt....all the more for us i say.....am gonna bring the boy wonder as well......that's Aidin, if you had not already guessed.....he wouldnt miss it for the world....anyway, he makes a great dish pig when required!!!!

Cant wait Mikey....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Cheers
Mike

gazza is in....will be giving you a ring mikey, to ask whether he can bring his lady...eeerrr, i mean drinking partner!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
gazza is in....will be giving you a ring mikey, to ask whether he can bring his lady...eeerrr, i mean drinking partner!

Sheese mate. That's a given...lol...They're fairly inseparable now...LMAO:thumbup::D

And yup...bring the boy and his pet worm...lol....maybe the worm can clean up what we don't eat...lol:eek::D

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sheese mate. That's a given...lol...They're fairly inseparable now...LMAO:thumbup::D

And yup...bring the boy and his pet worm...lol....maybe the worm can clean up what we don't eat...lol:eek::D

Cheers
Mike

Freaking eating machine that boy......tonights tally......16 chicken wings, 2 full cobs of corn, 2 danish's, 4 tim tam's, oh and a bacon cheese & tomato wrap about an hour before all that! and remember, he is only 10!

Am guessing the Lamb Roast is "toast" by the time he is done!

:eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK. Sum total is, Wolfman, wolfcub, Gaz, drinkin' buddy and maybe a ride while it's all cooking:rockon::rockon::rockon:.

Gotta love a webber:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
'Bout to start the webber. All set to do the lamb:eek:. Just got to chase it down and kill it first (I like it fresh).....where's my chainsaw?...lol:eek::spank::spank::ban:

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just about to leave my joint with the bottomless pit, and monkey boy in tow! stopping for beers & beams on the way.....

see ya soon mikey!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I just about finished the last of the lamb off just now:rockon:.....ouch my aching guts:(...lol.:D

Thanks one and all for coming. Had a ball. To all those who couldn't make it....it was awful, you wouldn't have liked it anyway...lol.

Just gonna have a little lie down now...LMAO:thumbup::D

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Top job Mikey...dinner was awesome, company was great...and the photo's your Bro bought out of you as a young Whippersnapper in your Navy Uniform were pure gold!!!!!!

Now all i have to do is convince him to scan them, so i can post the suckers on here!

:Flip:

Must be about my turn next.....am thinking big ar$e steaks, cooked on the Char Grill.....washed down with icey cold Pale Ale's, and Beam & Coke for you, my friend.

Would you believe the first thing Aidin did when he got home was eat!!!!

:thumbup:

Thanks again Buddy!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: