Custom Wheels!!

Hi,

Im looking for custom wheels for my bike and i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get some, or anywhere that will make them for me? I looked at these (the black ones) but they dont make them for my bike!!

Mag Europe - High quality motorcycle exhausts

Take care and be safe,

Paul

A lot cheaper than buying custom wheels would be to take yours off and have them powder coated black. That finish will stand up to all the punishment you can give it. A custom set will run you over $250 and a powder coating will likely be at or near $100 for both wheels provided you've taken them 100% apart and cleaned them with a phosphate yourself. :thumbup:

I agree with FZ6inNH, just take them and get them powder coated. They can even powder coat them using 2 colors if you want, the guy here in houston doesnt charge any more to use one or two colors. and it looks awesome.

gal_photo11.jpg

Couldnt find a better pic....i wanted one where the 3 spokes are black and the rest is blue, or if you ride the faster one, red.:thumbup:

I agree with FZ6inNH, just take them and get them powder coated. They can even powder coat them using 2 colors if you want, the guy here in houston doesnt charge any more to use one or two colors. and it looks awesome.

gal_photo11.jpg

Couldnt find a better pic....i wanted one where the 3 spokes are black and the rest is blue, or if you ride the faster one, red.:thumbup:

Thats an idea thanks! Here are my wheels (well wheel! lol). I wanted to keep the black gloss and try to get some chrome added to them. Do you know if you can chrome just areas of a wheel or does it have to be the whole thing?

3.jpg
[/IMG]

Be safe

To do true chrome it would have to be the whole thing. you can polish the lips if that is what you want shiny but I would definately recommend clearcoating after you polish.

To do true chrome it would have to be the whole thing. you can polish the lips if that is what you want shiny but I would definately recommend clearcoating after you polish.

Cool thanks, i will give it a go.

Be safe,

Paul

Back