Damaged Corbin ($160)(SOLD)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I bought this seat here sometime last year from another member. It had a small tear on one of the corners when I got it, and I've managed to drop it and give it a little more raod rash, and there are 2 rivets on the bottom that have come out. I've put about 5,000 miles on it the way you see it now.

I'm posting pics for most angles so you can see the condition of the seat. If you have any questions please ask, as I want you to know exactly what your getting.

I'm asking $160 shipped in the lower 48.

Last edited:
Re: Damaged Corbin ($160)

I would think someone could contact Corbin and see if they do any sort of seat repair on their seats. Surely they could recover it at worst.

Bump for a great seat at a GREAT PRICE!

Good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

Hi, I'm interested in your seat. Is this the 07 seat? You can ship to my friend staying in US. Please advise on the mode of payment. Thanks.

Last edited:

I'll gladly ship it to your US address I'd rather not ship overseas. Paypal would be the prefered method of payment.

hi ant, could you advise me on how I can transfer $$$ to you on paypal so that you can sent out the seat? Thanks.

Ok guys here's the skinny. Nate151 was the first guy to say the magic words "I will take it". If he backs out the it will go to Foxrider.

Hi ant, I'm still waiting for your paypal account so that I can make the transfer. Do contact me soon. Thanks.

Back