"Damien" to get new paint job & some custom wheels???

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey wolfie,

From memory you guys in South Oz used to be able to design your number plates, I don't know if this is still the case but a rad plate in the same theme might compliment Damien nicely.:thumbup:

Daryl

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do they accept kidneys as payment?
LMAO....I know you can buy a high mileage fz6 for that much!! :spank: wonder if like you suggested someone could anodize his wheels red like that?? $2,269.00 U.S. is ridiculous!!

Last edited:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO....I know you can buy a high mileage fz6 for that much!! :spank: wonder if like you suggested someone could anodize his wheels red like that?? $2,269.00 U.S. is ridiculous!!

wtf? That is beyond crazy-talk. Definitely must be milled from unobtanium...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found a set of Red anodized wheels that would look SICK!!! but they are pricey.... Google Image Result for http://www.forged-wheel.com/images/4RED.jpg

Do they accept kidneys as payment?

wtf? That is beyond crazy-talk. Definitely must be milled from unobtanium...

As i have said before...super duper wheels are bloody expensive...but oh so sweet looking! and weight saving, and good for handling...and, and, etc, etc...

There are many reasons why light, hot looking wheels tend to rape your wallet!

:(

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Paint backwards words on it, like it is trying to send a message from the inside! Could be cool, or I could be drunk...
I have been thinkin this same thing all day,and did'nt think it would be cool until you said paint em backward's....YOUR A FREAKIN GUINEUS!!!! :rockon: :rockon: