Dodge Reclaims "king of the ring" status: 7:12.1

WOW. 7:12 is a great time. Who's gonna be next? I'd personally like to see the Germans re-claim their own track with Porsche

WOW. 7:12 is a great time. Who's gonna be next? I'd personally like to see the Germans re-claim their own track with Porsche

You'd like to think they'd already have it since the tracks right there lol....my guess is maybe a GT-R variation would be the car to do it...still idk if Nissan has enough firepower to break that time... the ACR is a beast

The other half of Government Motors... Dodge. It's nice to know my taxpayer dollars are building the fastest car on the Ring.

The other half of Government Motors... Dodge. It's nice to know my taxpayer dollars are building the fastest car on the Ring.

You do know that gm paid off their debt in full w/interest months ago right?

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I'd like to see what happens if SSC sent their Aero around it... interested to know if it has any sort of handling abilties or if they made it just to go faster than the original Bugatti Veyron lol

You shoyld look up nurburgring on wikipedia they have a pretty comprehensive list of lap times from everything , production cars, bikes, race cars, and factory "hot rods"

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Back