Does Your Bike Have A Name?

Well, I call mine Blue Betty, but usually just Betty for short.

This upset my sister however. The subject of the email I sent her when I got the bike (I was surprised and blown away) was "holy cow, batman" along with pictures. So, in her eyes, it should be the Batmobile. So, when there's danger about, Betty dons her bat-cape to placate my sister :)

I haven't named my bike yet, but one day when it dosn't start or some other badness it will get a name of that I'm sure :D

i dont name my vehicles..its kinda like adressing yourself in the 3rd person..just wrong-diddly-ong...playing devils advocate here ..does anyone give their house a name ..or their lawn ..just wondering :confused:

I like to name my vehicles too. I think naming them officially signifies ownership. Whether you choose to keep it because your happy with it or just come to accept it like a stray dog that you finally let in your house.

I named my first car "Epoch". It was a beater and gave me plenty of trouble, but I still loved it.

After Epoch died, I co-owned a car with my younger sister which after frequent trips to Subway came to be known as "Meatball" or "Moldy Meatball" since the car is green.

I haven't officially named my current cage or my FZ yet.

Back