Dragstrip this friday?

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
As of right now myself and gtpaddict will be going to the dragatrip friday as long as the weather holds out so I figured I would post this a little sooner this time if anyone else wants to go. We will be meeting at the mall of ga around 7 ish I believe

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
I'll be there as close to that as possible. I'll be leaving Tucker at 6:00 going straight there from here. I'm not gonna run my bike, but will bring a video camera and post some vids of ChevyFazer running low 10's!!!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow 10s.... talkin about puttin someone under pressue...lol...maybe with mothballs in my tank and sterno on my airfilter....it might last for 2 runs before it gernades :D cant wait though

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I called the dragstrip a few min ago and for anyone wanting to run their bikes this is what youll need ; full face helmet, good riding jacket (if speeds are over 120mph leather), boots to cover your ankles, riding pants are recommend but not required, and for the bike if it has a tip over switch its ok if not you have to have a string attached to your wrist as well as the key.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive gotten some more questions about this so here is some more info

On friday nights they have what is called test and tune sessions, basicly they are opening up the track for anyone who wants to bring their vehicle out and see what they can do, for the racers to dial in their cars for the follow day (the actuall money races), or for grude matches to be settled on the track vs on the street. So actually your not racing anyone but yourself. Also they will not put a bike up against a car for safety reasons only bikes vs bikes. Or if you would rather run by yourself (no one in the lane next to you) they will let you do that as well. They keep it as safe as it could possibly be. The only real danger there is if you cant ride your bike in a straight line (I think all of us have got that down by now) you wheelie off the line (wich would be completly the riders fault) or mechanical failure. So I think that would just about clearify everything else if anyone has any other questions feel free to ask

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for T-minus 40hrs for anyone in ga, sc, or, tn