Dual headlight mod writeup.

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks again for your information on the dual headlight mod. I see that you've already added the links I sent you from easternbeaver.com. (strange name, but the headlight mod kits and parts are just what are needed).

Also, I made some of the brass pins that Biker_Dude43 used in his \"bd43's 07 Headlight Mod Part 1\". I have a couple of extra ones. If anyone is interested in one I'll sent it to the first and second people who respond (in the USA).

Any of those connector's left? Will buy if necessary, I'm really not good at the extremely intricate cutting.

Hey all, I thought I'd resurrect this thread. Interactive3 sent me a PM with a very handy link in it.

Motorcycle Relay Kits, Headlight Modulators, Parts, Powerlet, Centech, Posi-Lock, and More!

They sell relays, relay sockets and all sorts of gadgets for motorcycles. And even better, they have this item.

Motorcycle H4 Relay Kits, cheap Worldwide Shipping

Look at the last item on the page, the H4 Dual Headlight Relay Kit.

This is EXACTLY the setup that Hellgate and I put on his bike, but it's in a premade, ready to go harness. And you see those tabs on the coupler? They plug into the stock right hand headlight socket. So you don't have to cut or solder any wires. Just plug it in and go.

If you want true dual headlights, and you want them relayed, this kit is the business. Buy this, buy a Biker_Dude43 headlight mod, do cashcrzzy's bulb mod, and you're done!

If you get this kit, be sure to rep Interactive3. This is his find, and it's pure gold.

Fred

Do you recommend the Fuseholder or the Plain wire ends?