EOTech Halo Sight

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Posting for a used but 99% condition EOTech Sight, This has been used on my AR15 for less than 500 rounds. I LOVE IT, but am looking to get something with some range. I hate to get rid of it, but I hate to just let it sit in the safe for ever either. I looked all over and cant find the box that has the model number on it. and for some reason EOTech doesn't put the model on the sight itself. I BELIEVE its the 553, since it takes LR1 batteries.

This sight has performed 100% i couldn't be happier with it, but like I said, for my purposes, it doesn't work for me.

I am posting for $450, but that price is negotiable, I am basing that off of ebay with their lowest price for the 553 USED being $469.00, please email me if interested.

In picture 1 you can see the small imperfection above the word military, and the slight screw driver etchings in the mounting screw. those are the only flaws that make this not 100%. In picture 2 you can see that this is a real EOTech and not a rip off by the date of manufacture and serial #.