Ever heard of these? Cheap short levers

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking about getting some shorty brake/clutch levers. I typically 2 finger most grabs and just like the aesthetics of some black levers on my raven 09 fz6. I found this site and it seems somewhat sketchy, but has excellent pricing. Seems like knockoff Pazzo or w/e they're called. What do y'all think?

http://shop.the2wheels.com/CNC-Adjustable-Clutch-Brake-Levers-Set-for-Yamaha-Lever-Set-Yamaha.htm

I was going to go for black shortys with red adjusters. (I have red wheel tape, and eventually red bar ends, so going for blacked out bike with red accents)

Anyone ever purchased these or anything from this site?

Thanks in advance!

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually think you'll come to find that there are a number of people on here with these levers. I actually have them (not shorties though) in black with the red adjuster. They are cheap like you said, but the site is very legitimate. Great prices and fast shipping (they also have an ebay store they sell from). I also just purchased LED tail signals from them.

Very easy to install - they wiggle around a little bit, but I have been using them for a year and don't have any complaints, especially for the price paid compared to others. The one thing I do have to mention is that the "red" on the lever is almost a dark pink. Not quite what I was expecting, but not bad enough to make me replace them. I can snap a picture tonight when I get home if you are interested. If you scroll further down onto that webpage you can see some more images of the "Burgundy Red" - that's more what it looks like. I have read in a few posts on here about people being worried that the color would fade over time - I haven't had that issue yet.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that half the forum installed these levers on their FZ6 :D
They are great quality, especially if you look at the price, comparing to ASV or Pazzo... :)
To give you some extra info:
[thread=39869]How to install the 2wheel levers[/thread]
[thread=43543]eBay levers[/thread]
[thread=39677]Lots of play[/thread]

Grtz,

Degake

edit: Zackeeboy beat me to it :ban:

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. Guess I'll be putting an order through soon. I'm surprised theres not more out there about them if so many have installed them. Or maybe I'm just a bad searcher. My main concern was quality, but seems theres nothing lacking there.

So next question...well more of just topic. Whats the pros/cons of shorty's vs. regular? I notice majority i just use 2 fingers so I figured shortys would be fine. But i've never actually drove with shortys, so is there anything i need to know?

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad I saw this post. I have also wanted to buy new levers but have been discouraged by the more well known brands and their high prices. I think I may place an order soon, maybe even today!

*EDIT* Fck it, just ordered a set. Went for regular length in black with titanium adjusters. Cant beat $35 shipped if you ask me!

Last edited:

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
Whilst i found these levers adequate and reasonable for the money, i decided to upgrade to titax as i really needed top quality in the most important parts for my bike!

The colour of the cnc does fade on these 2 months in and they looked crap unlike the titax which really are a class apart !

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had mine since last season and put 6000 miles so far. They look like when new, no problems. I recommend this mod!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
*EDIT* Fck it, just ordered a set. Went for regular length in black with titanium adjusters. Cant beat $35 shipped if you ask me!

Damn thats exactly what I did, I'm not really a copycat
3_3_100v.gif

I reckon that titanium is the same colour as the bars and top clamp, the black will look sweet with the lever brackets... did you go for the engraving? I did.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn thats exactly what I did, I'm not really a copycat
3_3_100v.gif

I reckon that titanium is the same colour as the bars and top clamp, the black will look sweet with the lever brackets... did you go for the engraving? I did.

Totally agree. I am going for the all black look with my bike, so the black levers were an easy choice. And while I considered doing the red adjusters, they do almost look like dark pink, and not to mention the titanium color does look like it will match the bars and top clamp well.

I did not go with an engraving. What are you having engraved in yours?

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Totally agree. I am going for the all black look with my bike, so the black levers were an easy choice. And while I considered doing the red adjusters, they do almost look like dark pink, and not to mention the titanium color does look like it will match the bars and top clamp well.

I did not go with an engraving. What are you having engraved in yours?

I've been considering replacing mine with this same color combination haha. And yes, they aren't really a red which is why I may replace them after having them for a year.

monteitis

Reaction score
Visit site
I jusssst installed these levers on my 2006, took 10 minutes. All you need is the 10mm socket thing that comes with the bike, and a flathead screwdriver. Love them, got black and gold. Don't forget to transfer the bushing from the oem clutch lever!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my levers from Hong Kong in around 10 days time which is pretty sweet! Installed them this past weekend and it took all of 10 mins. Like others have mentioned, there was no sleeve on the clutch side, but the sleeve from the OEM lever literally fell out as I removed it so it was no big deal.

Really like the fit, finish and feel of these levers and they are well worth the $38 I paid. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a nice adjustable lever over the stock ones and doesnt want to pay the exorbitant prices that the more well known companies charge.

I will post up some pics later if I remember..

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had the 2wheels levers now for a few months and they are excellent! (check sig)

I bought mine with the silver, un-anodised levers, black mounts and blue adjusters. (2005 FZ6 with the silver frame)

I really don't think there is any obvious difference between these and the Pazzos, so I'm quite impressed.

Works for me, but your mileage might vary.

Cheers,
Rick

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They look just like mine except I got the' engraving' .
Dont bother with it the script is prety ratty,a mix of upper and lowwrcase and its screen printed not engraved
The levers are good apart from that,a bit of filing to get them to fit and tightening of all the nilock nuts

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i got the adjustable so i have a choice of shorty, standard or anything in between. mine are a year old and look like new

382a7362.jpg

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got mine in on saturday and had them both installed about 20 mins later. I've read of people saying that it was hard and the clutch took forever and stuff...well either I did it wrong, or they just were slow. If I would've tried (and knew where my tools were) I could have them both changed and ready to drive in probably 6 mins and 37 seconds...approximately. Anywho. I love them. I would say for the price, but heck, I'd pay even more and still think it was a bargain until you get close to the pazzo price. Highly recommend them. I got black levers and titanium adjusters b/c ya'll scared me from the red. I do really like the bronze in ya'lls pics though. If I ever replace I'll go with that. I also like the blinkers in that pic above!

Thanks for the input !