• M4

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • JET Performance Engineered Exhaust

Votes: 5 0.6%

• Total voters

NuterDuck

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking at getting the scorpions for my FZ6, quick question thou - I know that if you want to mount a Givi top rack with the oval cans you have to mod the brackets but is this true for the round cans as well?

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
FWIW...I got the oval 2 bros and they just fit with the GIVI...In my opinion, it looks awesome, as there is not a bunch of space making the exhaust look small or the GIVI look too big.

Loren

edit:so I'm sure you could go online and compare dimensions of the two different manufacturer's cans

NuterDuck

Reaction score
Visit site
FWIW...I got the oval 2 bros and they just fit with the GIVI...In my opinion, it looks awesome, as there is not a bunch of space making the exhaust look small or the GIVI look too big.

Loren

edit:so I'm sure you could go online and compare dimensions of the two different manufacturer's cans

As far as i know it's not the actual cans that cause an issue but the way they are mounted.

KB2WYL

CQ CQ, DE KB2WYL
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, let me put it another way. If you know the diameter of both, then you can look at pics and see how far apart they are in the middle. Diameter x 2 plus the distance between, and you'll know. Also for what it's worth, I am very happy with the 2 bros. They are very well built, the performance increases were not subtle, and their customer service was awesome (a scratch in one end cap got me a free, postage paid, PAIR of new end caps).

Rooster31

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered some Leo Vince Evo 2 out of Italy about two weeks ago. Should be shipping any day now. Super excited to get rid of the angry sewing machine noise.

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site