Question Exhaust for my 09 FZ6S

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys just wondering where do fellow auuesies get their exhaust from?
After a long time I like to replace my stock to someting slightly louder. Any suggestions where I can get one?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Raj,
I am running Delkoviks that I bought off a member from Adelaide. Their price new was pretty good compared to Two Brothers etc.

If you buy some other aftermarket cans you could get a connector pipe made up to fit- there are no sensors once the exhaust is behind the motor. biggest issue is making a bracket to suit fitting the cans- depends how handy you are at making stuff.

touloum lostrek

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Raj
I tried G.P.R ghost aluminum exhaust, because I like the stock look and the awesome sound which reminds F1 :p
Works great and the price is reasonable. Check it out!

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Raj,
I am running Delkoviks that I bought off a member from Adelaide. Their price new was pretty good compared to Two Brothers etc.

If you buy some other aftermarket cans you could get a connector pipe made up to fit- there are no sensors once the exhaust is behind the motor. biggest issue is making a bracket to suit fitting the cans- depends how handy you are at making stuff.
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for that. I just looked at Delkoviks website and the price looks good. Do I need the decat pite too?

Do they come with DB killers?

I was looking for arrow but they are not cheep

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for that. I just looked at Delkoviks website and the price looks good. Do I need the decat pite too?

Do they come with DB killers?

I was looking for arrow but they are not cheep
No Raj you don't need the de cat, the delks come with the "y" pipe to connect to the original exhaust up high under the seat. Mine came with dB killers. They are still pretty loud so I filled mine with stainles steel wool exhaust packing to cut a bit of noise. I dont attratc the attention of police now.

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
No Raj you don't need the de cat, the delks come with the "y" pipe to connect to the original exhaust up high under the seat. Mine came with dB killers. They are still pretty loud so I filled mine with stainles steel wool exhaust packing to cut a bit of noise. I dont attratc the attention of police now.
Perfect for $590 I think i will buy one