Exhaust Noise

Hoosier4444

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought my used FZ6 and it had the two brothers exhaust already installed by the previous owner. I was wondering if the addition of the two brothers exhaust has increased the noise level or decreased the noise level. The bike is extremely loud at the moment and although I don't mind, I'd prefer not to tick off everyone living in my area. I have the stock exhaust. Will installing the stock exhaust decrease the noise level?

I just bought my used FZ6 and it had the two brothers exhaust already installed by the previous owner. I was wondering if the addition of the two brothers exhaust has increased the noise level or decreased the noise level. The bike is extremely loud at the moment and although I don't mind, I'd prefer not to tick off everyone living in my area. I have the stock exhaust. Will installing the stock exhaust decrease the noise level?

Read my post, and it will clarify the difference between OEM exhaust and Two Brothers

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...ecibel-loudness-aftermarket-while-riding.html

Installing the stock exhaust will decrease the noise level immensely. The stock exhaust on the FZ6 is pretty quiet, even compared to other stock systems. Aftermarket exhausts in general are a LOT louder. I'll take your Two Bros system if you wanna sell it :D

Back