Exhaust question

Stephen ingham

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, I have just come across this company based in Italy who have pictures on there of an FZ6 with a side mounted exhaust....
Home - www.massmoto.com

I guess my question is, is there an alternative to buying from here?
Will the R6 exhaust fit the FZ6 because I understand the engine and frame are very similar?

I would appreciate any help or advice with this matter

cheers
stephen

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It fits in the physical since but some welding will be needed to get the outlet into a muffler of your choice and some form of support for said muffler.
An automotive shop that can TIG weld SS could do it, bring your own pipe and hanger design with proper materials and it likely wouldn't take more than a few hours to hang the muffler.

PS bolt the header on and ride it there wide open.
Let us know what you decide...

Soupnutz

Reaction score
Visit site
That white FZ6 they have listed on their website is pretty damn sweet looking. I want to know where they got the block off plate for the subframe, with the side exhaust and if you can buy that.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That white FZ6 they have listed on their website is pretty damn sweet looking. I want to know where they got the block off plate for the subframe, with the side exhaust and if you can buy that.

I think someone posted a pic of that same white Fz6 on the Fz6 owners site. Either they ripped that pic and called it their own or they do own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen ingham

Reaction score
Visit site
I emailed them yesterday and this is their reply....

Dear Stephen,
thank you so much for reaching to us and for your interest to our production!
Yes, the side mounted exhaust system for your bike in subject is available and in this moment we offer the titanium material at the same price of the stainless steell, for € 450, including shipping to the UK; inside the package we provide with the Titanium silencer (see attached), the side suitable manifold, the aluminum underseat panel (which covers the absence of the stock exhaust), with the plate support and all you need for an immediate and easy fitment, without any modifyng.

For further details, feel free to ask.

Best regards
Giancarlo Saitta
Descrizione: Descrizione

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you buy a system for an S2, buy it for an S1 and plan to install S1 header and oil pan on your S2. Its free throttle response and extra power.

Used headers are cheap!
And the S2s in the pictures all appeared to have the oem header on them. The CATs and sharp bend hurt the S2...