EZ Glider: Tell a friend and win a $50 gift card!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spread the word promotion! Get entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card for referring a friend to EZ Glider Cable Lubricator.

You FZ6 members have been great! I have gotten a lot of orders and a lot of positive comments. Now it’s time to spread the word outside of the forum. I'd like to sell to everyone! Sport bikes, enduros, dirt, supermoto, etc.

Now through May 1st, for every order placed through referral from an FZ6 forum member, that member will be entered in a drawing for a $50 Cycle Gear gift card. Here’s what you do:

1. Tell a non FZ6 member about EZ Glider cable lubricator, and send them to EZ Glider Cable Lubrication
2. When they place an order, make sure they give your name and FZ6 Forum handle under "Add special instructions to the seller" on the checkout page.
3. Sit back and wait for the drawing on May 1, 2012

As an added bonus, all orders placed through referrals will be entered for a $50 gift card as well! Incentive for your friends to actually give your name when placing an order!

Thank you all again for all of your orders and awesome feedback!!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have gotten zero orders so far for the tell a friend promotion. What does that mean to you? Your chances of winning are really good right now, so tell a friend about EZ Glider and get entered to win!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woohoo! I get TWO $50 gift cards to Cycle Gear!! I didn't get one entry into this giveaway, so I'll have to save the gift cards for something else.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Me neither - I don't have any friend on the forum or off.....

I take that back - my fz is my only friend. But hey she needs to be lubed I'll give you a ring. I'd rather give you my business than the thieves at the dealer. 58$ for the rubber grommet on the shifter lever - pwffff.