EZ Glider Cable Lubricator Spring Sale

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing another Spring Sale folks! Now through May 17th, I'm offering free shipping on all orders. Each kit is just $10 USD, shipped anywhere in the world! So if you're getting your bike up and running for the riding season, or need your cables lubed after riding all winter, order a kit or two and enjoy free shipping.

Check out my website for more info, and to purchase. EZ Glider Cable Lubrication

Also, please "like" my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/EZGliderCableLube

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't FZ6's have Teflon lined cables and so do not need lubing? Though I would like to reduce my clutch pull!

I used this product in the off-season and let me tell you it makes an amazing difference. Well worth the non-sale price.

To make the clutch REALLY GREAT, lube it, add the killernoodle slave lever and get some adjustable handlebar levers ( I used the 2-Wheels). UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! :thumbup:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used this product in the off-season and let me tell you it makes an amazing difference. Well worth the non-sale price.

To make the clutch REALLY GREAT, lube it, add the killernoodle slave lever and get some adjustable handlebar levers ( I used the 2-Wheels). UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! :thumbup:

I'd have to agree I want for a sore fingers to comfy hands ;) for cheap

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't FZ6's have Teflon lined cables and so do not need lubing? Though I would like to reduce my clutch pull!

All the cables, especially the clutch, throttle(push/pull) require maintainance (lube). Its in your owners manual and shop manual. Lubing the clutch will make the pull easier and your cables will last considerably longer.

On page 3-3, in the 07-09 Yamaha shop manual, it calls for cleaning/lubing cables every 4,000 miles with either 10w30 engine oil or Yamaha chain and cable lube..

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd jump all over this deal since I've already used Chemiker's EZ lube. But I still have a couple of back up kits in the garage...but I guess this is my reminder that it's time for another application. :thumbup:

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
order placed! :thumbup:

Hopefully my girl doesn't get the wrong impression when she sees "EZ Glide" on package or invoice! :BLAA:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Chemiker,
Just wanted to check you received my payment ok and when do you think it will be posted out?
best regards
Ewen

Hey Ewen, I did get your order just fine, and shipped it the next day, 5/13. You should have received a shipping notification in your email. Let me know when it arrives, and hope you like it!

Cheers,
Travis

B4sok

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Travis, cheers and I wii do. Thanks mate.
All the best
Ewen

Hey Ewen, I did get your order just fine, and shipped it the next day, 5/13. You should have received a shipping notification in your email. Let me know when it arrives, and hope you like it!

Cheers,
Travis

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing another Spring Sale folks! Now through May 17th, I'm offering free shipping on all orders. Each kit is just $10 USD, shipped anywhere in the world! So if you're getting your bike up and running for the riding season, or need your cables lubed after riding all winter, order a kit or two and enjoy free shipping.

Check out my website for more info, and to purchase. EZ Glider Cable Lubrication

Also, please "like" my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/EZGliderCableLube
Put me down for one Travis, I missed the free shipping but still great value.

Cheers
Nelly

Last edited: